Terms and Conditions
Admissions are open once in a year from Classes Pre-Nursery to IX and XI only.
1. Registration for Pre-Nursery & Nursery Classes begins from 1st November to 30th November & for class XI from 1st April to 10 April.
2. Date of Test for admission will be given at the time of Registration.
3. Registration Fee is not refundable. But for class XI, the Registration Fee is adjnustable with the Admission Fee.
4. Registration does not imply admission.
1. The students seeking admission to classes K.G. to IX will have to undergo a test (in English Mathematics and General Science) covering the syllabus they have accomplished in their previous class.
The first few may be admitted according to the number of vacancies in the particular class.
2.For admission to Pre-nursery and Nursery, no written test will be there. The child may be admitted on the basis of his general growth and respectability.
3. Every Student seeking admission to the school, must produce the following documents at the time of admission otherwise the admission will be refused.
4. Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation/Village Panchayat as applicable.
5. One passport size photograph.
6. School Leaving Certificate (original) In case of transfer from another school.
7. Progress Report/Mark-sheet of the Previous class. (In case of transfer from another school)
8 After admission an Admission Number will be allotted to the child which must be quoted while corresponding with the school.
Age of Admission.
a. For Pre-Nursery : 2.5 years on 31st March.
b. For Nursery : 3 + Years on 31st March